Puppet Server Documentation
Puppet Server is the next-generation application for managing Puppet agents.
For the most part, we’ve integrated the Puppet Server documentation into the Puppet documentation. For a list of all documentation related to Puppet Server, or for information about an older version of Puppet Server, see one of the links below.
Note: The Puppet Server 2.x series supports Puppet 4.x, and the 1.x series supports later versions of Puppet 3.x. See the release notes for each version for full compatibility details.
- Puppet Server 2.4 (Included in Puppet Enterprise 2016.2)
- Puppet Server 2.3 (Included in Puppet Enterprise 2016.1)
- Puppet Server 2.2 (Included in Puppet Enterprise 2015.3)
- Puppet Server 2.1 (Included in Puppet Enterprise 2015.2)
- Puppet Server 2.0
- Puppet Server 1.2 (Included in Puppet Enterprise 3.8)
- Puppet Server 1.1
- Puppet Server 1.0 (Included in Puppet Enterprise 3.7)