Working with Razor objects
Provisioning with Razor requires certain objects that define how nodes are provisioned.
- Repositories – Contain objects used for installation, such as operating systems.
- Tasks – Define the actions Razor performs on a node, most commonly installation of a specified operating system.
- Tags – Identify nodes based on their characteristics.
- Policies – Tell Razor which repositories, brokers, and tasks to use for provisioning.
- Brokers – Hand off management of a node after provisioning.
- Hooks – Run scripts in response to certain events in a node’s lifecycle.