Known Issues Index
A newer version is available; see the version menu above for details.
The issues in the following affect the currently shipped version of PE and all prior releases through the 2015.3 series, unless otherwise stated. These pages are updated with information as we find issues. As we fix issues, they are removed from this page and posted in the bug fixes section of the release notes.
Tip: The known issues for Puppet Server, PuppetDB, and Puppet core link to additional release notes for the versions of those components included in this PE release.
- Installation and Upgrade — This page gathers known issue information related to installs and upgrades in Puppet Enterprise.
- Puppet Server — Issues within Puppet Server that have major impact on Puppet Enterprise can be found here.
- PE console and Console Services — This page contains known issues pertaining to the PE console and PE console-services.
- PuppetDB and PostgreSQL — This page gathers issues related to PuppetDB and PE’s implementation of PostgreSQL.
- Orchestration services — This page gathers issues related to Application Orchestration and orchestration services.
- PE Services and Puppet Core — Any known issues affecting Puppet Enterprise that involve the Puppet core are documented here.
- Supported Platforms — As we discover issues related to the OS platforms supported, we’ll add them here. This includes Windows known issues.
- Razor — This page contains issues related to Razor, the bare metal provisioning tool.
- Code Management — This page lists known issues related to Puppet’s code management tools: Code Manager, r10k, and file sync.
- Documentation — This page lists known issues related to PE documentation.